
Look at all these bloggers! Emily Doxtad is in the photo because she PROMSIED to start a blog, and Emily Schweitzberger is in the photo because she promised to UPDATE her blog TODAY (and we're going to hold her to that!) Kelsey was also at the wedding but was taking care of the cutest little baby Nora during the photo. So here we are, and many thanks to Chad for snapping this photo with my super heavy camera. I actually like that his drink made it into the picture. Ha!

I just had to get a photo of Julie's baby bump because no one on the blogosphere has had a sufficient Johnson baby boy bump fix. Please don't shoot me for posting this, Juli! I can email you the original file for Baby Brudder's baby album.
9 comments:
Look at my dilated butt still on the ground! Haha! My dress wasn't too jump friendly. I love the bloggers! And note to the Emilys...step it up! =)
Love it, LOVE it, L-O-V-E it. Maureen looks amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
And I'm super impressed with all the mad-ups all the bloggers have. Especially from the baby-bump crowd.
And Juli is just glowing! I'm so happy you got a picture of that beautiful belly!
Well, it is fair to say I have been a blogger stalker of you for a while now... :) Your photos are incredible and a true inspiration to me! I absolutely love the photo of Maureen! And of Julie - thanks for that, I have been patiently waiting for a bump shot! I can hardly wait for the rest to be posted!
Thanks for continually inspiring me, even from afar...
Look at that glowing bride! Maureen looks beau-ti-fullll! Thanks for giving us a sneak-peek.
Great to see all of the bloggers, slacker bloggers, and future bloggers. Go girls!!
Omigod, Libba I swear someday I am going to be able to tell people that I went to high school with Libba Young and she was my photograher at my wedding. You can post whatever you want!! And the blogger jump picture is awesome.. and that picture of juli is so fabulous.. basically they are all awesome.. thank you again so much, it was the best day ever and I am so thankful that you agreed to help me document it. Your the best!!
Ohh that is cool! thanks for letting Chad take the photo, I love thereis a drink in the pic:) It was soo good to see everyone! Mo you know how to throw one hell of a party. I have not done that in a long time, my body hurts:)
Thank you! I have been not patiently waiting to get a glimpse of the bride and festivities! Maureen you look amazing can't wait to see more!
Great picture of Maureen!! She looked fabulous!!! I do find it funny that the pregnant bloggers were barely off the ground in the jumping picture. LOL! I don't mind you posting the baby bump picture :) Like I told you, I'll like it someday and the baby book calls for a picture of mama pregnant so now I have one :)
I do not think my feet are off the ground!! In the event I attempt a jumping photo again I am going to try to pull of you jumping pose!!! You did a great job and cannot wait to see all the pics!
Post a Comment