Wednesday, June 23, 2010

STOP! Collaborate and LISTEN!

Brooke and I will be collaborating on a new weekly post here at LMW&R entitled "Way Back Wednesday" in which we share funny or meaningfully photos with hilarious captions provided by Brooke and brief descriptions provided by yours truly. First installment:

"Forget another martini, Bunny. I'll have one of those Iowa farmboys, straight up."

This photo not only illustrates where my sister gets her scary photo eyes from, but also that my father's love affair with Miller Lite is AT LEAST three decades old. That's dedication, folks.

6 comments:

Famous Amys said...

SO excited for this project! YEA!

elizabeth said...

i thought i was going to see pictures from cheerleading...when we did a dance to that song...haha...thank goodness it was just a crazy one of you and brooke doing your crazy eyes! haha

elizabeth said...

haha...i just noticed your moms eyes...she looks like she was on a mission to land her self a man!!!

leynahanson. said...

I'm drinking wine & thoroughly enjoying way back wednesday! And your title had me hook, line & sinker.

Jess said...

OMG! HILARIOUS - can't wait for more. I share in your Dad's dedication of such a divine drink! :) Oh, Meg!!!!

Stephanie said...

I like this. And I may have some photos to submit to this weekly feature!