Friday, January 7, 2011

I Need Something Around My Neck

When we were in North Carolina over Thanksgiving, Taylor kept saying she needed something around her neck (since I spend most of MY time with a camera around my neck.) So just to see what happened, I gave her my point and shoot camera to play around with. It was hilarious to watch her run around and try to figure out how to snap photos, and even funnier to see the stress play out on Brooke's face.

I was recently going through photos, and realized I hadn't downloaded or done anything with all the pictures Taylor took, so I am pleased to announce the birth of Taylor Amys Photography. What an interesting angle and perspective she has on the world.







4 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Ah. Such wonderfulness from such a stressful thing as watching her fling that camera around. And I LOVE the watermark.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, her own logo at the age of two. Nice! I do like her angle!
She has a good start...and a great teacher.

~Juli said...

How cute, I love all of these pictures from her angle. I think the one of you and Dirk is pretty darn good :)

MoCos said...

love the taylor amys pictures and her signature.. that is too adorable..