This is a felt rain cloud with prism rain drops from my dear friend Aimee. She purchased it from etsy from an artist in Italy and I love it. I hum the Winnie the Pooh song every time I see the prism rainbows dancing around my dining room.

a gift from my sweet sister, this is a copper dancer that hangs from my front porch. It spins and twirls in the wind. I just love it.

All I wanted for Christmas was a set of good wind chimes from Woodstock Chimes. www.chimes.com/ These were from Santa and they are tuned to the perfect pitch. The first week with them I noticed the sounds constantly, but now it's become a soothing backdrop to our lives.

my first ever purchase from the kentuck festival in northport, alabama, the coolest outsider art festival in existence. www.kentuck.org/festival.html

These stacks are the lucky winners to be read in 2011.

a Christmas gift from my mama, purchased from Uncommon Goods. www.uncommongoods.com/
Witch balls draw the negative energy from a living space, and this one has done a great job of doing just that.

view more of my treasures at flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado
No comments:
Post a Comment