Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365 - getting fit

Granddaddy's new iPad-compatible recumbent bike was delivered to his house today. I am so jealous. It is amazing. It is pure exercising luxuriousness. Here he is doing his best Lance Armstrong impersonation.
Dirk and I have been trying really hard the past few weeks to eat better, and my hard work paid off when I stepped on the wii fit scale this morning. Wearing scrubs 40+ hours a week has it's downside. Lately, on weekends, when I put my jeans on, they're WAY too snug for my liking. So yeah, we're working on it. My goal has been set. And it's totally reasonable. Wish us all luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you love him!!! mamma

Famous Amys said...

OF COURSE he got the iPad bike... Like there was ever any decision there. Big pimpin.

~Juli said...

This is such a great picture, your grandpa is so cool!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I have a love/hate relationship with scrubs.