Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WBW/TftB - Rooms with a View

The Theme from the Bottom this week is "Room with a View", and it's all photos that are taken through windows. I decided to tie this into this week's WBW, and also to challenge you all to post a blog entry with a view from a window in your house! I'd LOVE to see what all of you see when you look outside (of your kitchen, for instance.) I know that Steph should have some awesome window photos :)

While compiling this post, I realized that I took a photo from a hotel room window on almost EVERY single trip I went on during my traveling days. Here are a select few.

Trinidad - view from the Hyatt.
Stockholm - view from the Grand Hotel
Puerto Rico - view from Rio Mar
St. Lucia - view from Royal St. Lucian
New Orleans - view from Windsor Court
Carmel - view from Bernardus Lodge
London - view from One Aldwych
London - view from the Athenaeum
Key West - view from Beachside
Hawaii - view from Kona Village
Copenhagen - view from Sankt Petri

7 comments:

MoCos said...

you have had some of the best views ever! I love it...I will have to make sure and do that when we go on our trip!

Ms. Melody said...

Ok. Jealous. Severely. You have visited entirely too many incredibly awesome places!! Lucky duck. Your photos are amazing... like I was standing next to you, holding your glass of wine while you took them! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember the view at Bernadus, and I told you I never wanted to leave . Thank you for sharing that with me
Mamma!

Stephanie said...

It's like taking a global mini vaca looking at all those pictures. Love them.

I do take lots of pictures of windows. Interestingly though, I don't think I have ever taken one looking through from the backside of my paint. Perhaps I will soon- I have a few window jobs this week;)

Famous Amys said...

Ah, LONDON! Let's go back.

KelseyB said...

I agree with all the posts. I'm jealous that you've been so many places! I feel like I've gone on a mini-vacation while never leaving my seat. What great experiences and photos!

leynahanson. said...

i have secretly always wanted to live in copenhagen. and be on that hawaiian beach. okay, not a secret anymore =) lovely views.