Friday, April 22, 2011

Food for thought Friday

I have discovered a new iPad application, thanks to my coolest of cool friends, Dr. Pig. It's called StumbleUpon, and you basically tell the app the topics you're interested in, from dogs and relationships to entertaining and yoga, and it finds all these different sites you may be interested in, based on your topics of interest. Here are my favorite things I've stumbled upon this week:


This is an Iowa Girl! I just love the photo of her eating corn :) She has some great recipes, too!
http://iowagirleats.com/2010/05/19/how-to-make-fresh-spring-rolls/

This is a site that I keep coming back to.
http://www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/

And I may add this little village to my Bucket List:
http://mypicturemania.com/the-most-beautiful-village-in-the-world

I promise to share more of these interesting tidbits every now and then! If not for you all, for me to come back to every now and then :)

No comments: