Friday, April 8, 2011

what's going on?

Here's what's going on!

We may be getting some new up-the-street neighbors! AND...they're friends!
03.30.2011 - dreaming of her new home

We've been greatly enjoying springtime in Alabama. All the doors and windows have been open wide!
and the sun shined through the maple tree
check out that bokeh!

The Keller show was awesome. For us, anyways. The audience was pretty nonexistent, but it made for some good photo opportunities:
welcome to the freakshow
buddies

A few weeks ago Dirk and I took the dogs down to Railroad Park. Some really cool views of downtown Birmingham:
industrial lines
lines

A maternity shoot with Mary Claire, so lucky, since she was put on bedrest 48 hours later!
ninety-two.  three.six.five.

Another photoshoot last weekend in downtown Leeds. The lighting was perfect, and I'm glad I took the time to scout locations beforehand. I'll have the images from the session ready to share by the end of the weekend.
ninety-three.  three.six.five.

A surprise visit from a dear friend, and the perfect afternoon to celebrate it on the porch.
95/365 - A visit from a dear friend.
late afternoon springtime on the front porch

The view out of our back door.
this is my backyard

Don't you dare interrupt Piper's naptime.
she gets annoyed when somebody disturbs her nap

Homemade pasta dinner at a friends.
home-made pasta dinner

So yes, we've been keeping busy. I can't wait to have all day tomorrow to catch up on life, gardening, housekeeping, etc.

xoxo!

2 comments:

a said...

ah!! you got to see collins! I miss her so much!

MoCos said...

I want to do all of those things. Drink, walk, visit friends, and eat homemade pasta! Birmingham here I come! I promise not to disrupt piper!