Boogie woogie woogie woogie.
I've been practicing some new tricks lately. I have become fascinated with iMovie, and the ability it gives me to present my photos and video in new and fun ways.
A year and a half ago we took these photos up in the Alabama countryside, and until recently, I had no idea how to present them in such a way to make it "work." As single shots they were fun, yes, but you really needed to see the progression to appreciate them. So Monday I sat down and played with them, and this is what I came up with:
Yes, I am wearing red underwear. But aren't you glad I decided to wear them at all?! It was a Sunday, after all! I wish that the video could have been longer, but this clip alone comprises over 50 photographs! So now I have new motivation for shooting on continuous mode on my camera :)
Some technical specs for those interested:
Camera - Nikon D200
Lens - Nikkor 24mm f/2.8
ISO - 200mm
Manual Focus (using Chap's nifty hyperfocal focusing technique)
Aperture - F/11
Shutter Speed - 1/250
White Balance - Auto
1 comment:
I Love It! And "Yes" your mom is glad you remembered you undies, red or not!
Post a Comment