I've never been particularly confident when it comes to my physical ability. I've always preferred dance, yoga, hiking, NON-COMPETITIVE sports. That's why my second day of ice climbing was such a rush. Because I got angry at the ice, and I excelled. I made it to the top and it was such an amazing feeling...hard to describe, actually. Thrilling, exhilarating, COLD!
You go girl! In that first shot- is that your getting mad and pumped ready to conquer the ice face, or the ha! I made it you giant ice monster, so there! face?
That looks scary..I did a rock climbing class in college to challenge myself and I had a panic attack the entire semester!! But it looks like you have the hang of it!!
Way to kick A...!!!! Have you seen the movie about the dog team in Antartica - we watched it with our kids the day before Christmas break - talk about make me cry!!!
3 comments:
You go girl! In that first shot- is that your getting mad and pumped ready to conquer the ice face, or the ha! I made it you giant ice monster, so there! face?
That looks scary..I did a rock climbing class in college to challenge myself and I had a panic attack the entire semester!! But it looks like you have the hang of it!!
Way to kick A...!!!! Have you seen the movie about the dog team in Antartica - we watched it with our kids the day before Christmas break - talk about make me cry!!!
Post a Comment