Here we all are. My Uncle Mike, a Circuit Judge here in Alabama, officiated our ceremony. Dirk was getting a little nervous because Mike was cracking the jokes at the Rehearsal, but I had a feeling he'd come through during the actual Ceremony.

Once an Iowa Girl, always an Iowa Girl. Yes, I am drinking my daddy's beer during our Rehearsal.

Daddy and his girls.

The menu. Does anyone know what goes into a Mary Ellen salad? Because it was amazing. And there were peas in it. And you could eat the bowl, which was made of cheese. I'm not even joking.

Dirk's probably having second thoughts at this point.

So anyway, I wanted to share photos here, because I've gotten a little weirded out about sharing photos on facebook. I became overwhelmed by all the random people I've met over the years having access to photos of my loved ones and myself, and I know that blogspot is not that different, but it takes a little bit more motivation to find my blog than to look through my facebook photos. Oh, and just so you all know, my loyal blogger friends will always have access to my facebook photos, I ended up "Not Sharing" the majority of my albums with over a third of my fb friends. Shhhh, don't tell them.
Here's a link to more Rehearsal Dinner photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado/sets/72157624060702435/
7 comments:
I am dying to see wedding pictures! Thought of you this weekend and hope you are coming down from the bride high okay!!
Looks like you guys were having a blast! So fun! Here you on the fb thing- I am sick of it too.
love all the picts so far. i can not wait to come home and see them. you looks so beautiful!!! aaahhh!
So excited to keep seeing more and more pics! You look absolutely beautiful, as does your whole family! What a fun weekend!
LMAO at the last photo of this post! Haha I love it!!! If I were you, I would consider blowing it up & hanging it somewhere in your home. Your Daddy looked so happy & I love that Will had a Budweiser in his hand in like every photo I've seen so far! Love you guys!
Awesome rehearsal!! Love the beer shot with your dad!! I can't wait to see more of your posts!! Congrats again to you and Dirk!!
YEA! The story is unfolding on your blog now. This is perfect for those of us from far far away to somehow feel a part of it.
Your dad looks so happy with his girls!
Post a Comment