Monday, February 14, 2011

scenes from supper club

Okay, so it was a blast.
I made Brooke's famous caprese bites as an appetizer. They were gone in minutes.
Dirk decided he wanted to prepare a platter of his own. I call this the Clean Out the Pantry Party Platter. Notice the jalapenos in the center? Yup. Those were are Christmas present from his grandmother. How classy are we?
Part of the rules of Supper Club (besides you don't talk about Supper Club) was that the guests would supply the adult beverages. Have you guys heard about this Four Locos beer/energy drink? 12% alcohol per volume. Apparently they've banned it in Alabama because all the kids are getting wasted from it and blacking out or something. Tim managed to procure one at a gas station and we all took shots.
Of course there was a pyramid. Would you expect anything less?
Then I busted out my Valentine's Day present, Just Dance 2 on the wii. Jorge and I were the only ones dancing our booties off, but that's okay. Every time a song would end, Jorge would say, "Just one more." This went on for a good 45 minutes. This game is awesome, y'all. I am sore today after dancing all weekend, but I can't stop! Here's Piper trying to get in on the dancing action. Not a flattering photo of yours truly, but I love that you can see how tall she is!

3 comments:

MoCos said...

Supper club looks awesome! I think Dirk's platter is Matt's dream. If his grandma or my grandma sent us jalapenos he would flip! Supper Club looks like a success!

~Amy~ said...

Love the jalpeno's!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!! Could you email me the recipe to make your appetizer's?? Love your sunday dress as well!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

We just bought some Four Loko at the Holstein Supermarket last weekend:)