Saturday, October 18, 2008

camera update...


I know you were all on the edges of your seats, waiting to see which camera I settled on. Well, yesterday I ordered a new-to-me Nikon D200. It's not the newest model, but it's in my budget and it's a significant upgrade from the D50. I am pumped and can't wait to start clicking away (although I'll have to wait one to six business days for UPS to deliver my new best friend to my door.)

It's amazing how a new toy can spark your creativity. I am itching to take photos. Just itching. I see photo opportunities everywhere I turn. I fully realize that it's a photographic eye that produces amazing images, but a kick ass camera can't hurt, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

w00t!
I'm jealous. You'll enjoy the much bigger LCD of the D200 as compared to the D50! Congrats on your purchase :)