I'm not, really. But I AM selling my old camera in order to upgrade. I purchased my Nikon D50 in 2005, after my first Executive Traveler trip. Since then, it has accompanied me on at least one trip a month, has left the country 8 times, and has taught me everything I know about photography. It's hard to say good-bye, but at this point, if I really want to market myself as a photographer, I need to invest in professional equipment. So the D50 is currently for sale on ebay, and we've already had a few inquiries. I'll hopefully be purchasing my next camera in the next few days and receiving it shortly thereafter, so stay tuned for new and exciting photographs!

This is the first ever photo I took with the D50, right before I headed to the 2005 Blackwell Family Christmas Party at Aunt Jane Hodges. Feel the excitement?!

The last photo taken with my ol' pal, just a few days ago.
P.S. I've decided that I'm a little bit like both my granddaddy and my daddy in that the thought of a new electronic toy to experiment and play with really excites me!
3 comments:
Good luck with your new equipment - you have changed so much in looks in 3 years. We all do. Unfortunately someday we won't look so young. Did you go the wedding in Vegas?
Dude - You actually look YOUNGER in the recent picture. WTF?
Yeah, you do look younger in that second one. And it looks like you learned more about the camera from one shot to the other, or have some bad ass photo shopping tricks. The last one is beautiful and soft. Niiiiiice!
Post a Comment