Sunday, November 8, 2009

FALL!

This week's theme was....you guessed it! Fall! It's been absolutely beautiful here, with 70 degree temps and lots of sunshine. I've been very fortunate to have found some fun photography friends who have motivated and encouraged me to get out and take pictures.

Oh, and I am FINALLY finished editing Maureen's wedding photos and have officially shipped the discs off to the newlyweds so now I have time to edit the many photos I've taken since Oct. 17th but have felt guilty about spending time on.

So here are a few:





Happy fall, everyone!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Those are beautiful! You have such an eye!!

~Juli said...

Fall is very beautiful there! The waterfall picture is my favorite.

MoCos said...

My favorite is the tree and the waterfall.. Your fall looks a lot better than ours, though now in November it is gorgeous! Thank you for your tireless work editing our pics! I cannot wait to look at them, they are going to be awesome!!

Little 'Nemos said...

Great pics, we have been pretty lucky with good weather too.
How is talking your friend into doing your wedding pics?