As I've mentioned, Piper is absolutely obsessed with balls. There is no relaxing in our house if there's a ball around. We've started hiding them from her so we can get a little peace.
Piper's got a few new tricks, but she refuses to perform without protesting just a little bit.
I try to take her with me whenever I am going to be around kids, just so she begins to realize just how large she really is. She and G had a blast one night and were outside fetching for at least half an hour. I was pretty impressed that she sat on command for him, and she not once overwhelmed him with her size. Further proof that she will one day be a great dog.
Again with the balls. She can now fit three in her mouth at one time.
And for all of you wondering what Sipsey's been up to, I have planned an entire post devoted JUST to her, which I will work on this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment