Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Naughty Puppy is One!

Yes, we celebrate our dogs' birthdays, but we don't have kids, so can you blame us? Piper turned one November 19 and we made it a very special day for her.

It started with an early morning photo shoot. How cute and annoyed does she look here?
After work we took her to the pet store to pick out a present. This dog is crazy for balls. She would take a ball over a bone or stuffed animal any day. This is what she ended up with, some sort of round rawhide treat that was gone the minute after it was rung up at the counter.
Then she got to drive through McDonald's and eat fries and a cheeseburger. Pure heaven for a puppy. This is how Piper likes to sit on furniture, steps, benches, anything, really. She definitely keeps us laughing.

I'm going to upload some video of this crazy dog later, but the Internet is running slow right now. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Meghann Whitmer said...

Oh man she is sure a good looking puppy with quite a personality. I just wish Goldens did not shed because I know Lilly and Luke would love one!

Famous Amys said...

Happy Birthday ROO! I love this dog. Seriously LOVE her. Don't tell Ruby. And I can't wait to see pics of her housing the Happy Meal. I'm sure it's comparable to T eating a cupcake.

a said...

awesome! our lab/great dane mix, porter sits just like that on the sofa--cracks me up every time. happy birthday, piper!