Monday, November 16, 2009

The Sneakiest Little Thief

"Taylor, I'm not going to give you my breakfast. Your daddy makes the bestest eggs in the whole wide world and I only get them once every few months. Sorry."

"Seriously? You can give me that look all day long, it's not going to work."

Then the little fork started creeping closer:

....And closer...

And then it started to stab wildly around on my breakfast plate.

I have to give it to her, she really does keep her eye on the prize.

Then she gave up and just started physically placing the eggs on the fork.

Oh, and did I mention that in addition to sneaking food off dinner plates, she's also started her pick pocket training? And the princess bit is one heck of a disguise. "Hey, Mom? Wanna know what happened to that chapstick? Just ask your precious angel granddaughter" :)

2 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Oh. My. GOD. I LOVE this. And I LOVED having you here this weekend. Come back!

Stephanie said...

Way to keep your eye on the goal, T! I can appreciate good eggs, too.