Can you believe that this is the smile of a bloodthirsty animal?! I mean, I know it's instinct and whatnot, but my cute little dog was licking the blood from her chops!
And this? This is complete and total relaxation after killing a member of a squirrel family on Rosewell Drive. Family wrecker.
So the next time there's a dog pile and Sipsey accidentally slides onto the ground, don't feel bad for her. She kills cute fluffy animals.
Note how Piper is clutching tightly to her favorite bear? She's afraid her sister might kill it.
As annoyed as Sipsey can get around Piper, they really do love each other. At the dog park the other day a dog went after Piper and Piper got scared and screamed and it was like the killer switch flipped and Sipsey put the smack down on that dog. She would do the same for us, too, I'm sure of it :)
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I ran over a squirrel yesterday and cried all the way to work, and when I called Dirk to tell him about it he confessed that he'd run one over last week. I'd hate to see what would happen if Piper got her mouth on a squirrel. I mean, look at what's left of the loveseat:
2 comments:
It is weird when you see your dog eat an animal like that. I watched Jem jump 10 feet in the air to destroy birds not cool.. But Sips is just being a dog.. oh and Piper with her human qualities.. I love that we both get a cheeseburger and fries when we indulge in McD's and the way she is clutching her bear like a child... so freaking cute!
I mostly love how you keep around your 'loved' loveseat.
You all better stay away from the squirrels. Your family might start to get a reputation!
Way to go on the Smackdown at the dog park, Sips. That's being a good sister!
Post a Comment