



I also want you to know that these photos were taken in secret while Miss Taylor was taking her "break" {nap}. Because Taylor and I are best buds, you know, and when she's not sleeping, we're chilling together. When I walked through the door on Saturday morning, after waking up in Snellville, GA the morning after a twelve hour work day of photos photos photos at 5:00 am {and forgetting my cell phone in the process}, Brooke handed Luke over and I sat down. Taylor came over and snuggled up and said, "Yookey, this is my Beba!" She whispers all sorts of sweet things to her baby brother, including "I'll always take care of you, Yookey", etc. So sweet.
You'll just have to wait for the "Yookey"/Taylor photo sessions :)
4 comments:
LOVE all of these pictures, Lib. And thanks for keeping the blogosphere updated for me... I'm struggling to find the time to update. But thanks to my super-fancy lens you've loaned me, I'm feeling inspired.
Libba! I love love love love love the first photo!!
And the rest of them, too! Congrats on becoming an Aunt again! It's so wonderful!
What a special visit, Beba! So glad you got to visit, and can't wait to see the rest of your photos!
What a doll! He is so handsome and love how sweet Taylor is!!
Post a Comment