Tuesday, October 28, 2008

(insert drum roll here)



After chasing the UPS man all over Irondale yesterday morning, he relinquished my camera (I was heading out of town at 2 and he usually doesn't deliver to our street until after 3.) So I know you were all on the edges of your seat, waiting for the first D200 self-portrait. Your waiting is officially over. All four of me love this new camera!

I won't have too much time this week to play with it, but am looking forward to testing the waters while in Tennessee with this beast. My dainty little D50 looks like a character on the new 90210 compared to this dude. He's most definitely a Brody Jenner from the Hills.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the Mac Daddy camera! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

~Amy~ said...

Definetly a hot camera, as is Bridy from the Hills!!! Glad you received it! Can't wait to see your awesome talent through your new baby!!

~Amy~ said...

oops that was supposed to say Brody. Too fast with the posting button!